#1 Blue Cross Blue Shield Agency
Get the best rates on your health insurance coverage today. Call us now to speak to an expert.
Get a Free Quote
By clicking the box above, I consent to receive A & B Insurance, an Alera Company and related affiliates-related telemarketing and informational calls and text messages at the telephone number provided. These communications may be placed using an automatic telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice messaging. I understand that I do not need consent to receive these calls or texts as a condition of acquiring any A & B Insurance good or service or for any other reasons. If unwilling to consent, call 888-401-6924 to learn more about our insurance products and services. Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP to 31996 for help. Text STOP to 31996 to cancel at any time. Other terms and conditions apply.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Plans
Whether you are an individual, sole proprietor, or entrepreneur, we are here with broad programs custom-designed to meet your needs.
- Accident Insurance – accidents happen, and when they do, you want to make sure you have insurance coverage to help you recover.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Products – Blue Cross and Blue Shield products are among the most innovative and cost effective available. We have the full compliment of BC products to meet your needs. As an independent agent, we represent our clients and can provide you with guidance and advice as to the most cost effective coverage for your specific needs.
- Cancer Insurance –A recent study from the American Cancer Society revealed that about 33% of women and 50% of men will develop some sort of cancer during their lifetime. While cancer insurance can’t help prevent an occurrence of cancer, it can help take the financial worry away. We offer affordable solutions that can help with the cost of treatments and ancillary expenses associated with treatment.
- Individual Health Insurance – do you have the right coverage? We have many different plans available to meet your specific needs.
- Income Replacement Insurance – If you are sick or hurt and unable to work, it would likely have a profound impact on your lifestyle. If you have income replacement insurance, you can rest easier, knowing if such an event were to occur, you will have a steady source of income to offset your loss of income.
- Medicare Products – Let us help you understand the options available with Medicare as well as Medicare supplement products.
Copyright 2015 – floridabluehealth.com. All rights reserved.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd. Suite 708 Tampa, FL 33607
Terms & Conditions
What are your mobile terms?
When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you agree that our organization may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. our organization will send you up to 4 messages per month. You will receive a confirmation text message, and you may need to reply as instructed to complete registration. Message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to short code 31996. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. For help, send a text message with the keyword HELP to short code 31996. Texts may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent is not required to purchase our goods or services. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account us to reflect this change. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Our organization will never charge you for the text messages you receive. You may see some messaging rate charges from your mobile provider, though, so be sure to check your plan.
What is Your Telephone Policy?
If you make a Request, then you expressly authorize us to contact you by telephone, fax, email, text, auto dialer and predictive dialer at the numbers and addresses provided in your Request, for purposes of providing you with the quotes, products and services indicated in your Request. You consent to receive telephone calls from us, even if the phone number that you provided on your Request is on any “Do Not Call” list. You also consent to us making recorded calls to remind you of deadlines or other issues in connection with your Request.
You are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of any services offered by us.
Our organization is dedicated to protecting your privacy and work hard to ensure our website, and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers.
Protection of Information
Any information communicated to our organization for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of the user, which will store securely in accordance with our security policy and the law. Our organization will take the necessary steps to secure your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Our organization will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
It is policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.
Limits On Our Abilities